Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday morning blues...

After a bit of a panic when thinking about looming dates I decided to take full advantage of my time with Pat this week so that I could have a proper discussion about the direction my project was going. Although I had a good idea of where I wanted to be, it was proving difficult to manage my time effectively in order to get to a stage where I would be happy with what I would have to show at the prototype presentation which is now only three weeks away.

After a lengthy debate (and frustration on both parts!) we seem to have come up with a good plan to see me through the next few weeks which will hopefully see the skeleton of my project come together. Pat has asked me to keep working on my designs so that they don't all pile up so I'm planning to spend a few hours a week for the next while making new flyers, doing a bit of photography and video and stuff I am actually looking forward to doing!

I also must build the basis for my website so that I can add the functionality to it for the presentation. At the moment for this, I'll be worrying about getting it working before I get too bogged down with the look of the site.

Also, Pat has asked for a demo of the touchscreen in action so that she can critique the look of the application before I go any further. So much to do :(

0 comments: