Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New look for touchscreen feature

I've decided on using the TiltViewer for my application as I have kind of fallen in love with it. I've been playing around with it for a while and I've switched the code around to incorporate some of the flyers I have made. Origionally the application was linked to Flickr. It pulled in images from Flickr and flipped around to give a description and a link to the Flickr page. It can be used as a viewer for your Flickr account. I've changed around some of the code so that it now brings in some of my own images, gives you more information and links to a video page (which I have yet to make). At the moment it is linking to Youtube video. I'm really looking forward to making it bigger and adding more design. I then hope to set up a login and a database for the administrator.

You can see my work so far: Click here

Here's a quick snapshot of the application as it looks in it's very early stage

0 comments: